New Meridian students have the opportunity to engage in rigorous coursework, including Advanced Placement Psychology and Advanced Placement Environmental Sciences. They can also explore numerous career and technical education programs offered through partnerships with the Career Elevation and Technology Center, Front Range Community College, Metropolitan State University, and the Innovation Center. Our school places a strong focus on fostering collaboration, enhancing student leadership skills, and creating a nurturing and empowering environment. Through strategic graduation planning, students have the potential to accelerate their credit accumulation.
- Performance rating by the Colorado Department of Education
- Highest graduation rate in school history
- Increased graduation rate
- Decreased dropout rate
- Increased student access to robust postsecondary education options
- Access to free summer school and credit recovery options
- Two-time recipient of the Colorado Department of Education’s Student Re-engagement Grant